Monday, May 11, 2020

Saturday 5/16/20

 This Saturday 5/16
 Mill City Farmers market
 8 - 1pm
 The first hour is reserved for high risk shoppers

 This week I'll have squash bread and rhubarb bread
 15$ per loaf, 8$ per half loaf

The rhubarb bread is made with rhubarb, orange zest and ginger.  Wow
 The squash bread; curry, ginger and cinnamon.  Rich
 Both use Sunrise Flour Mill flour and Sunshine harvest eggs
Penzeys spices
 
 I'm sorry I don't really have enough rhubarb to sell bunches of it.  It's a new patch and it takes time to develop.   I don't want to pull too much during a development year.
  There are other vendors at the market that will have it Saturday I'm sure

 Honey16oz for 15$ and 8oz for 8$

You can preorder and prepay if you'd like
 Just email me at

nstlrfrm@frontiernet.net

 I'll respond and send you a PayPal.me link.
This has worked pretty nicely.   Thank you for all the orders!
Preorder deadline is Friday 9am

Also be sure to check out the Mill City market website for all the protocols for markets
We want to stay safe and keep the market open

There's a lot of great vendors.   Check out this link to see what else is at the market
https://millcityfarmersmarket.org/preorder/

I've got a couple plantings of sweet corn in the ground, although nothing has emerged yet
 Snap peas look good.  I think I'll have some early June
 Tomatoes and melons have survived the cold nights.   Tomatoes forming lots of flowers os I'll have to get some bumble bees in there soon to pollinate

It'll be nice to get past this cold snap so I can be done with the row covers...  I hope





No comments: