Monday, May 4, 2020

Mother's Day weekend

5/8/20
Thank you for all the orders 
 Preorders end at noon today 
Thank you!!

5/6/20 update 
I was able to pull a little rhubarb 
 Enough for maybe 15 loaves at the most 
It might be a good idea to preorder 


                       Coming up; Mother's Day!
     Hopefully, just in time, I'll have enough rhubarb to make rhubarb bread.
 I'm going to try to pull rhubarb Wednesday night, so I'm sorry, I can't take orders on that until I know how much I'll actually have. 
  I should know weds evening  
   The rhubarb bread is amazing; rhubarb, orange zest, ginger....wow 
Let's hope 

For sure I can take orders on the squash bread (famousthroughouttheamericas) 
Squash bread;   curry, ginger and cinnamon 
        I use my own squash, roasted and frozen in the fall,  Sunrise Flour Mill organic heritage wheat flour,  Sunshine Harvest farms eggs, Penzey's spices 
   Very nice bread.  (Famousthroughouttheamericas)

The bread is 15$/ loaf.  8$/half loaf 

8oz honey is 8$
16oz honey is 15$

 You can order, prepay and pick up at the market if you desire;  just email me your order and I can send you a PayPal/me link to pay 
   nstlrfrm@frontiernet.net

Or you buy the day of the market, credit card, cardless via Paypal.me, or cash 
The easiest and least contact is paypal.me 

 The first weekend was a success for me.  Thank you for all the support 
Your generosity and kindness gives me hope 
    

Mayapple 


No comments: