Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Saturday 6/13 Mill City farmers market

Tomatoes in the not so distant future.   I think just a couple weeks    It'll be an early season for all the greenhouse crops...plenty sun.   The snap peas are 2 weeks earlier than last year 
 Pumpkins and squash are emerging;  last year we didn't even have them planted until about the 10th of June.   
  Sweet corn is coming along nicely.   We're already cultivating and hoeing 

This week for preorder; 
  Squash bread and rhubarb bread 
15$ per loaf, 8$ per half loaf 
 Honey; $8 for 8oz jar,  2 for 15$ 
  Just email me your order 
 nstlrfrm@frontiernet.net 

I'm going to have some snap peas, but I can't take preorders on that.   We pick them Friday evening and I'm not really sure how much there'll be until we pick.   Last week I sold out in a half hour....  
I need to plant more snap peas

The season has been going well 
 I appreciate all the support 
Thank you  





No comments: