Monday, November 9, 2020

Fall tillage

 Fall tillage 

  Great to have a week of nice weather.

 We got a lot of fall tillage and clean up accomplished.

  I even escaped for a few days of reading and hiking! 

Now the weather has turned and my thoughts and work need or turn as well. 

 The winter market starts this weekend.  Mill city farmers market; Saturday 10-noon In the train shed 

  Here's what I'll have.   To save time, you can certainly email me and order and I'll have it ready for you.  

   Butternut squash $7.00

   Kabocha squash $6.00

  Red kuri squash.  $5.00

   Honey   1 lb jar is $12.00 

Squash bread  $15.00 per loaf 

 There'll be a few loaves of sourdough bread for $10.00 

   I think that's about it for this week.   I'll have some wild balsam soon 

       nstlrfrm@frontiernet.net



Thank you Lindsay for the nice plowing photo 

    Lindsay's dad traded and old car for this plow and we've gotten many many years of use.


The book?  Braiding sweetgrass;  brilliant