Tuesday, July 7, 2020


Tomatoes! 

 Tomato season is here and I have a really really nice crop.  17 varieties; heirloom and hybrid tomatoes 
    Unfortunately, because of the covid, I lost a very good mid week market; Wednesdays at the university of Minnesota, closed for the season.... I used to sell a lot of tomatoes there.
  Thankfully,  Mother Earth gardens in Longfellow is going to host me Wednesdays starting July 15th,  3pm-6pm.
    You can preorder if you'd like, or you can just swing by the store and pick some up. 
I'll be selling 2lb trays for $10   As we get further into the season I'll have 10lb boxes at a lower price per lb if you want some for roasting or canning. 
   If you want to preorder, just send me an email.  

   And, for sure I'll have tomatoes Saturdays at the Mill City Market too   
 Saturdays 8-1pm.
 Probably no need to preorder for the mill city market this week.   I expect to have quite a few tomatoes 

  Thank you Steve Nodgaard for the nice photo 




No comments: